The undersigned Company announces that, for the establishment and management of the existing relationship with you, is the owner of your data qualified as personal data pursuant to European Regulation no. 679/2016 and the Code regarding the protection of personal data (Legislative Decree 30.6.2003 n. 196).
By processing of personal data, we mean any operation or set of operations, carried out even without the aid of electronic tools, concerning the collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, the extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, dissemination, cancellation and destruction of data, even if not registered in a database.
1) We therefore inform you that such data will be processed with the support of paper, computer and telematic means. The treatment we intend to carry out:
a. has the sole purpose of being able to provide or receive products / services and to be able to provide information about the interventions carried out and the administrative management;
b. it will be carried out with computer and paper systems;
c. the data will be disclosed to third parties exclusively for accounting and tax purposes;
d. the data will not be communicated or disclosed to other subjects, except by expressly asking for your consent or in the cases provided for by the Privacy Regulation n. 679/2016.
We inform you that the provision of data is mandatory for the execution of any contracts and for the continuation of the relationship.
1) On the other hand, consent to the processing of personal data to process studies, research, market statistics is optional and not mandatory; send advertising and information material; carry out direct sales or placement of products or services; send commercial information; carry out interactive commercial communications through the use by the supplier of the telephone, e-mail of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator or fax. The consent to receive unsolicited commercial communications is also optional, which provides that unsolicited commercial communications must be immediately and unequivocally identifiable as such and contain an indication that the recipient of the message may object to the receipt of such communications in the future.
2) Without prejudice to the communications made in compliance with legal and contractual obligations, all data collected and processed may be communicated in Italy and transferred abroad exclusively for the purposes specified above to companies, professional firms that process the data provided for purposes strictly connected with the company activity. With regard to the data itself, you can exercise the following rights specifically indicated in the European Regulation no. 679/2016 reported below:
a. Article 15 - Right of access: You have the right to obtain from the data controller confirmation that your data is being processed or not and obtain access to it with the relevant information;
b. Article 16 - Right of rectification: You have the right to obtain from the data controller the rectification of inaccurate personal data without delay;
c. Article 17 - Right to cancellation: You have the right to obtain the cancellation of your personal data if the reasons expressly indicated exist;
d. Article 18 - Right to limitation of processing: You have the right to obtain limitation of processing when the hypotheses expressly indicated occur;
e. Article 20 - Right to data portability: You have the right to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and legible format;
f. Article 21 - Right to object: you have the right to object to the processing of your data under the conditions expressly indicated;
You have the right to obtain an indication of the origin of personal data, of the purposes and methods of treatment, of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic tools, of the identification details of the owner, of the managers and of the representative designated, of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
3) All data will be kept even after the termination of the relationship for the fulfillment of any fulfillment for the following 10 years for administrative accounting activities and for the following 2 years for the purposes referred to in point 2).
4) The identification details of the Data Controller for the processing of the data provided by you are as follows: VEGA SRL registered office in Milan (MI), Via Visconti di Modrone, n. 7, VAT number 00814680153.